Help Center - TendoPay
TendoPay is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later for your online purchases in 2 to 12 months installments.
What are the requirements to open a TendoPay account?
To open an account using TendoPay, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old and possess one of our accepted government-issued IDs.
- Have a valid e-mail address.
- Have a valid Philippines mobile number.
You will also need to provide a selfie with your government-issued ID, and a photo of your proof of income. See the list below for the accepted documents:
- 1 Government ID:
- Driver's License
- SSS ID
- PRC (Professional Regulation Commission)
- UMID (Unified Multi-purpose)
- 1 Selfie with your Government ID
Make sure to hold the Government ID close to your face and take the selfie in a well-lit area. The photo must be clear.
- 1 Proof of Income:
- If you’re employed, a payslip not older than 2 months.
- If you’re self-employed or a business owner, bank statements within the last 2 months.
Was this answer helpful?