FAQ - TendoPay
TendoPay is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later for your online purchases in 2 to 12 months installments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is TendoPay?
TendoPay is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later for your online purchases in 2 to 24 months installments. No need for credit cards or bank accounts.
How can I start using TendoPay?
There are 2 ways to do it:
- Create an Account on www.tendopay.ph in few simple steps.
- Select TendoPay as the payment method while checking out on one of TendoPay e-commerce partners or purchase voucher at our website and use it while shopping with our e-commerce partners.
What is required to set up an account on TendoPay?
In order to start using TendoPay, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old and possess two of the officially accepted IDs (to find the full list please refer to the question below)
- Have a valid e-mail address
- Have a valid mobile phone number
- Provide us with your full name and date of birth
When can I make my first purchase with TendoPay?
After setting up your account, we will need to verify your identity and evaluate your TendoPay application. For the verification purposes we will need to complete following steps:
- Provide us a Valid e-mail address and Philippines mobile phone number
- Upload a clear photo of one of the Primary IDs (to find the full list please refer to the question below – “What is the officially accepted Primary ID?”).
- Upload a clear photo of the proof of address (to find the full list please refer to the question below – “What is the officially accepted proof of address?”
- Take a selfie with the submitted Primary ID and upload it.
- Upload a clear photo of the proof of income (to find the full list please refer to the question below – “What is the officially accepted proof of income?”)
- Answer few questions, which we will allow us to get to know you a bit better.
When you complete all of the above, give us a while, and we will come back to you with the decision within maximum 1 working day. If you are approved, you can start shopping with TendoPay!
What is the officially accepted Primary ID?
We accept following IDs:
- Driver’s license
- SSS (Social Security System)
- PRC (Professional Regulation Commission)
- UMID (Unified Multi-Purpose)
What is the officially accepted proof of address?
We will need a photo of one of the following documents, so that we can verify your address:
- Mobile Phone bill (not older than 3 months)
- Electric bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Phone bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Cable TV bill (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card bill (not older than 3 months)
- Internet bill (not older than 3 months)
Please remember that the address provided on the uploaded document must match the delivery address of your online purchases.
What is the officially accepted proof of income?
We will accept proof of income such as payslip or COE (Certificate of Employment) which is not older than 2 months.
Do I need a bank account or credit history to start using TendoPay?
You don't need bank account or credit history to use TendoPay.
What are the fees associated with using TendoPay?
There are no upfront fees for using TendoPay. You will be charged an interest rate which will be included in your monthly installment. We are committed to fair rules and clear pricing, therefore you will see exact fixed monthly payment before completing the transaction. In case you miss your payment deadline there will be additional late payment fees.
What is the limit for purchases with TendoPay?
The limit for purchases will depend on your application and will vary from 3000 PHP up to 30 000 PHP. However, while you make more purchases with TendoPay and repay the installments on time, we will be increasing your limit.
How can I repay my installments?
You will be able to repay your installments at the outlets below. You can also learn how to make repayments here: Repayment Info Page
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Bayad Center
- Robinsons Dep't Store
- SM Dep’t/Supermarket/Savemore Counter
Is TendoPay available in all cities in the Philippines?
TendoPay is available nationwide.
Is my personal information secure with TendoPay?
Yes, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We encrypt all sensitive data. We also provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We do not sell or rent your information to anyone.
Where can I shop with TendoPay?
You can find list of partner merchants on our website. We are constantly growing our community to make your online purchases more convenient.
How do I return and get a refund for my purchases?
Return of goods depends on the return policy of the respective merchant. Please contact the merchant if you wish to return your goods. TendoPay will only cancel your installment payments if the merchant receives your goods back and agrees to the return.
Will TendoPay send me a repayment remainder?
Yes, we will send you several email and SMS reminders regarding your upcoming payment.
What will happen if I do not repay my installment?
If you do not pay your installment on the due date, your account will be blocked until you pay outstanding amount. You will continue to get a reminder to pay as long as you do not settle your outstanding balance. If you fail to pay, we are entitled to take action under your agreement with TendoPay, such as the use of third-party debt collection services and / or the reporting of your non-payment actions to credit bureau.
How long does approval process take?
Approval process will take maximum 1 business day from the moment you submitted all required documents.
How do I delete my account?
If you would like to CANCEL or DELETE your TendoPay account that's not a problem. You can contact our support staff at: [email protected] and we’ll immediately remove your account. Please allow us 24 hours to remove all your information and documentation.